I have a new addiction. It's called : go-to-as-many-shops-and-try-everything-you-want, especially-things you'd-have-never-picked, take-photos-and-leave-without-buying-anything! It's crazy! And fun. And by the end of the day when you go home, it feels like you bought all of them!
The feeling goes away after a couple days, but then you can go again!
It really was a nice day actually. We went shopping and I only took 10 euros with me. Guess what. I spent 10 euros. Talk about shopping addiction! I tried all these clothes, I found some amazing pieces that I might consider buying later. I gave a chance to things I would have necer tried and turned out amazing.
(If you notice the shops in the same order as the searching for shoes route, it's because this is how the street goes and I always take the same way, door by door.I always go to the same stores not only because I love their style, but where else can you look at whatever you want without distractions from annoying shop assistants? )
Pull&Bear
The feeling goes away after a couple days, but then you can go again!
It really was a nice day actually. We went shopping and I only took 10 euros with me. Guess what. I spent 10 euros. Talk about shopping addiction! I tried all these clothes, I found some amazing pieces that I might consider buying later. I gave a chance to things I would have necer tried and turned out amazing.
(If you notice the shops in the same order as the searching for shoes route, it's because this is how the street goes and I always take the same way, door by door.I always go to the same stores not only because I love their style, but where else can you look at whatever you want without distractions from annoying shop assistants? )
Pull&Bear
I am buying a jumpsuit this summer! No question about that!

Berska
This is how I fell in love with those shoes.Because this is my signature look all summer, jean shorts, t-shirt, pretty shoes. Love the combination of colours!
This is how I fell in love with those shoes.Because this is my signature look all summer, jean shorts, t-shirt, pretty shoes. Love the combination of colours!
My sister actually bought these jeans, so I can "steal" them anytime, hehe.

I was so happy with this outfit! I was in the store, I looked at those jeans, laughed with my sister saying "Pink trousers??Hahaha..." and it was one of the pleasant surprises I was talking about.
It's so cute, I totally look like I'm about 14 with these but it reminded me of when I was 10 and I was actually wearing pink, blue, green, yellow trousers!
It's so cute, I totally look like I'm about 14 with these but it reminded me of when I was 10 and I was actually wearing pink, blue, green, yellow trousers!
Btw, shops are full of straples dresses.
Easter traditional tsoureki in greece with decoration in Terkenlis (he's like the master in that!)
Zara
My FAVOURITE dress of all times! I am buying that too later!
My FAVOURITE dress of all times! I am buying that too later!

Accessorize
This kind of jewelerry from Access. always give me inspiration...
This kind of jewelerry from Access. always give me inspiration...
Bag I fell in love with!
The Body Shop
We bought this for a friend
We bought this for a friend
And....my lucky 10 euros went to a brush roll!
They can be safe finally ,phew
They can be safe finally ,phew
Have a happy easter everyone! Take it easy with the food! :D
xoxo
xoxo

21 comments:
aaah i love it everytime you go shop! hahha i get to see all the different styles you can pull off!
those jeans that you sis has a pair off! damn it's so nice! and i would choose the paris shirt! ( i would have chosen the london one if the t shirt wasn't blue, i have a tihng for white t-shirt)
AND NO! you are not fat!!!! all you need is some self-esteem and you can pull that dress!!i love those dresses too...but damn my short legs lol
and i am with you! I LOVE THAT ZARA DRESS TOOO!! and snatch that beige with a bow heels with it! LOVE!
Isn't photo-safari shopping soooo much better than actual shopping? Totally guiltless! And I'm going to take your advice and take more adventures pieces in the fitting room with me. What's the point of always trying on the same styles, right?
That Zara dress, man! I think I just fell in love with it too!
Oh, and I already have that little kawaii rabbit! It's hanging form my nokia as we speak.
first of all, what an amazing post! I agree with most of your comments.
Jumpsuit: not my kind of thing, AT ALL!
Tee: the Paris one is so chic.
Pink trousers: neon & bright colours are so hot right now.
Zara dress: aprroved! the beige platform shoes also.
and I want more posts like this!
happy easter
i love that kinda shopping! it's the best when you've got an itch that you need to scratch but don't feel like committing haha. love the romper and that zara dress is gorgeous!! and those accessories are so fun. you've got me wanting to hit the mall this weekend!
I still have yet to even try on a jumpsuit, I wonder how it will look on me, I imagine weird! Hahaha... I will def try one soon though.
I need to get myself to Zara!! That dress is soo cute, but I don't do strapless unfortunately. The shoes are so pretty too! Zara here I come! xD
I'd go with the Roma shirt, the bike is so cute.
Love love that big bag you showed, soo cute!!!
hey thats a funny idea! i have to do that some saturday with friends too! like your blog xx
you could easily rock the barbie look! :) you can submit your entry whenever you want! i decided i was too impatient to wait for 100 followers.
btw that zara dress is gorgeous, as are the pink jeans!
xx
What a darling post!!!
Love the Rome, Paris, and London shirts. I am all about tea parties, so tea party charms=adorable!
xo
how did you try on all those cure things and then manage to not buy anything? it would have driven me crazy!
i need to start shopping like this! i have no will power and always go crazy in stores, so if i'm trying to save money i have to avoid going into a store!
i loove all these outfits! especially the berska shoes! you wrote about those a few posts down didn't you? if so, i loved them then and still love them now! and i'd go for the paris shirt, just because i'm going there this summer so anything that has to do with paris makes me happy :)
i also love those purple shoes :D
omg i love tat bag too
i like big bags!
heyyyyyy.... awesome post... !!!! I love it I was scrolling down and it was endless... go girl... didnt you feel like a model at the end of the day....??? awesome!!!
Must try this sometime! I'm on a shopping ban haha, perhaps this will make me feel better?
so so many cute things in this post, all those shoes!!! that stripy dress looks gorgeous on you & i'm loving Accessorize's jewellery collection this spring :)
xx
psifizo to t-shirt "paris"... :)
poli omorfa accessories
thanks for stopping by! I'm so slow to comment back lately lol
I looove that jumper and the dresses are nice choices!
Gorgeous fashion style!
Lucky 10 lolz! I have a lucky 10...great way to reference them! OMG the T-shirts & those dresses. So hot!
I love your idea! It sounds like so much fun! I need to try it! I really like the pink pants you tried on also. I can't imagine wearing pink pants, but I'm still drawn to them for some reason! I also really love the necklace with the bow on it and the purple and tan shoes!
uperoxh !!!!
einai ontws teleio na bazeis rouxa kai na bgazeis fwto sto dokimasthrio to ekana thn pareuh
xixixixi
super super to galazio strapless dress kai ta mpez zara shoes!!!!!
pote ksanapas ????ante anupomonw na dw ki alla !!!!
Post a Comment