Thursday, March 25, 2010

Seaside

Dress: Primark
Top: Primark
Necklace: Accessorize
Ankle boots: Zara

Τις τελευταίες μέρες δεν ήμουν πολύ καλά. Υπέφερα σωματικά, και το μόνο που βγήκε από γιατρούς και εξετάσεις ήταν "άγχος". Η ασθένεια του αιώνα.

Μερικές φορές πρέπει να σταματάμε, να παίρνουμε μια βαθιά ανάσα και να χαλαρώνουμε.

Η σημερινή μέρα ήταν το τέλειο αντίδοτο, να'ναι καλά οι αργίες! Έφαγα μπακαλιάρο σκορδαλιά και όλα τα καλά, περπάτησα στη παραλία, μύρισα τον καθαρό αέρα, γέμισα τα μποτάκια μου με άμμο, έφαγα παγωτό, ΗΡΕΜΗΣΑ.

Πόσο χαίρομαι όταν το μόνο που με βασανίζει είναι.. τι να βάλω το βράδυ?

Σοβαρά τώρα,τι να βάλω το βράδυ? Μετά από μια κρίση άνοιξης, πέταξα τη μισή ντουλάπα μου οπότε δεν έχω και πολλές επιλογές αλλά δεν πειράζει.

Ελπίζω να περάσατε όμορφα τη μέρα σας! xxx



In the last days I wasn't feeling great. I was suffering physically and the only thing doctors and tests said was "stress". The disease of the century.

Sometimes we just need to stop, take a deep breath and relax.

Today was the perfect antidote, thank god for holidays! I had Mpakaliaros Skordalia (cod in butter with a garlic paste, traditional food for the day) and all things nice, walked on the beach, smelles the fresh air, filled my boots with sand, had ice cream, RELAXED.

I'm so happy when the only thing worrying me is..what to wear tonight?

Seriously, what should I wear tonight? After a crazy spring moment, I threw away half my clothes, so I don't have many choices but that's ok.

I hope you had a lovely day! xxx

12 comments:

meraldia said...

Αχ, βρε Μαριέττα, με αυτό το άγχος. Είναι μέρες που νιώθω κι εγώ πως δεν πάει άλλο. Πολύ καλά έκανες και χαλάρωσες σήμερα. Μια βόλτα στη θάλασσα με μόνη σκέψη το βραδινό outfit είναι ότι πρέπει!

xxxxx

Mairyliscious said...

agapi mu mhn agxwnesai :)
uperoxo ntusimo kai kolie !
ftou ftou mia gluka

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this outfit!
Πολύ όμορφο! Αυτό το ρημάδι το άγχος θα μας "φάει"! Τουλάχιστον ανοίγει ο καιρός, αλλάζει και η ώρα και...πλησιάζει το καλοκαιράκι! Εγώ πάντα νιώθω καλύτερα όταν ξέρω ότι έρχεται το καλοκαίρι.
Ελπίζω να βρήκες κάτι όμορφο να φορέσεις, αν και είμαι σίγουρη ότι δεν θα δυσκολεύτηκες ιδιαίτερα. Βάλε φωτο αν έχεις (να δούμε κι εμείς!). :)

vanilla said...

awwww,LOVE this look!
do u live near the seaside?awwww
hehe

daisychain said...

wonderful outfit, and what gorgeous scenery

Tina A. said...

Oloi mia ap ta idia eimaste, se katalavainw!
Omws den xreiazetai...
Eidika twra pou anoigei ki o kairos, thato rixw stis voltes! ;)

Filia!

xxx

ShoppingTherapy said...

oh girl, so sorry to hear about your adventure. there's not much you can do about stress, maybe take some yoga classes? and shop a little? (that's what i do).
btw love the top

natalie said...

Love the dress! Looks like you had a much needed relaxing day. :)

a-gilr's-life-blog said...

eutuxws pou twra hremhses Marietta . To agxos einai polu asxhmo pragma ! Telos pantwn , polu wraio forema kai wraio mplouzaki :)

tonia fashion tour said...

Marietta teleio outfit!!!!
kai ta ankle boots poly omorfa!!!
kai min afineis to agxos na se katavallei!!!
filiaaaa
xxx

English Rose ♥ said...

beautiful pictures!

Forgot how much I enjoyed your lovely blog darling, i've missed it =]

Stay safe and chic ma chérie,
English Rose x
http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

DluxEdition.com said...

I absolutely love your outfit! Super pretty!

Visit my blog too if you want :)