Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A LipSmackers Bouquet

(I was amazed to find out the ones I have match like chameleon on the plant at my balcony!)

Forget about Liposan, forget about Burt's Bees, Carmex and any other lip balm.

LipSmackers are the KING of lip balms! This is the one that makes any dry lipstick feel amazing! Especially in winter, when we all know that wearing lipstick means we have to experience nasty looking lips.

I've been using it for about 2 years. For some reason, I took a break for a while and forgot about them, using Carmex this winter. Then I couldn't stand lipstick and I stoppeed using lipstick. Big mistake! The problem wasn't the lipsticks but the primer. Back to LipSmacker now I have to say that I can't find anything more moisturising. More cons? Hundreds of flavours, sweet taste (not that it matters but still, it's well known that a woman consumes abour 2 kilos of lip products in her life, it might as well be sweet!), and the Ice Creamies lipglosses are a good alternative when you diet, plus they shine and last whilst keeping your lips soft. Looove it.

And no, I'm not getting paid to review them, nor the company sent me any for free. (But if you're reading this, dear company, please feel free to!! Lol). Just my opinion, and since I took some pics like I do with all my favourite things I thought I might as well post them.

Bubble Gum, Berry Sundae, Banana Split, Cookie Dough

Red Rasberry, Strawberry Banana, Strawberry, Watermelon, Marshmallow

Cotton Candy, Mango Berry

(Alecca Rox thank you very much for a couple of them from your giveaway btw, I didn't get the chance to, but I loved them of course! ^_^)

Do you use, do you love, what's your favourite etc?? Mine has to be Cookie Dough, especially now that I can't get my hands into some Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream ugh!

12 comments:

Εvi said...

Oh my, I just had a lipbalm heart attack!!!

I looooove lip balms but haven't yet tried LipSmackers. Are all these flavours available in Greece?

Marietta said...

Oh yes they are!These and many more that I have yet to try! I've bought them from Hondos and Fena (Fena Fresh to be more precise, I think)

tonia fashion tour said...

ΤΙ ΟΜΟΡΦΟ POST?!ΤΙ ΩΡΑΙΑ ΦΩΤΟΓΡΑΦΙΑ!!!
ΤΑ ΕΧΕΙ O HONDOS??ΚΑΙ ΠΩΣ ΤΑ ΔΕΝ ΕΧΩ ΔΕΙ??
ΕΝΝΟΕΙΤΑΙ ΟΤΙ ΘΑ ΠΑΡΩ!!!

ΦΙΛΙΑ
ΧΧΧ

Froso M. said...

FenaFresh! to agaphmeno mou einai to coca cola flavored, alla kai to cotton candy (exw parei to jumbo megethos). Agorazw mono ta stick, alla afou les pws kai ta gloss einai teleia tha ta dokimasw. filia!

ShoppingTherapy said...

never tried them! unbelievable lol. it's just that they give me the feeling that they're for little girls. but with these flavors you mention i should change my mind (especially now that i'm on a diet)

Alecca Rox said...

oh, i'm so happy they reached you and have already become a part of your... lip balm family!!!

i find lip smackers are divine too. and of all the tastes in the world -i never thought i'd be saying this- lately i'm addicted to the coca-cola and cherry cola flavours. i don't even drink coca-cola for God's sake:))

English Rose ♥ said...

This post brought back so many memories - I LOVED these as a child!!

Merci beaucoup for stopping by darling =]

Stay safe and chic ma chérie,
English Rose x
http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

daisychain said...

I am obsessed with these too!

Tina A. said...

Hondos carries these???
I must remember to check on my next Hondos Center visit, as I 've never seen them before!
I 've been looking for a HG lip balm for absolute ages, I 'm definitely gonna try these out next!
Thanks for the recommendation love!

xoxo

natalie said...

Hmm, I'll definitely check them out! I've already discovered my Holy Grail in lipbalms (Carmex) but I always try new ones as well. The flavours sound amazing! :)

joanaddicted said...

they look.... delicious!

a-gilr's-life-blog said...

mono to karpouzi exw kai to latreuw ! :)