Monday, March 1, 2010

I Was Waiting for You...

March is finally here! Have a great month, full of laughs, sun and bright colours!


Playsuit that finally came out of the closet : Topshop
Belt : Primark
Cardigan : H&M

And of course wear your traditional red and white bracelet so you won't get burned by the March sun :)

xxx

PS : I'm SO proud of all you greek fashion bloggers featured in magazines!Always looking amazing!

6 comments:

Lolita Riot said...

you look lovely as always!

Anastacia said...

Your outfit looks very pretty! Totally feels like spring!!

justaddaccessory said...

teleio anoi3iatiko sinolo...kai min 3exname to martako fisika ;-)

Mairyliscious said...

martaki !!!
kaname sta mikra mas sto sxoleio th deutera :)p
kalh anoiksh asteraki !!!

Tina A. said...

To xexasa teleiws to "marth", ki exw kapou ena kataxwniasmeno, hmmm!

Den anagnwrisa to playsuit, meta thumuthika to kalokairino post sou, poly kalh idea na to xrhsimopoihseis gia ena pio xeimvniatiko/anoixiatiko outfit!

Filia!
xxx

Marie said...

Lovely playsuit! I must find one, you've inspired me to try one on!

Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge