Friday, August 14, 2009

The Future is Yellow

After looking during the whole winter for a yellow nail polish, I had to go abroad to finally find it. Worth the trouble!



Nail polish : Barry M in Yellow (134)
Sandals : Stradivarious

PS. Absent again from your blogs and mine due to technical difficulties ( broken memory card and 1-hour internet every two days).
Cu soon! xxx

13 comments:

ShoppingTherapy said...

yellow is the only color i've never tired!
yours looks like it has a mustard accent in it, really interesting...!

Anonymous said...

cute pic!! i love ur sandals n that color!

hope ur back soon!!

Mairyliscious said...

ti teleia sandalia kai mano !!!!!
ouaou !!! me entupwsiases pali !!!!!

Κατερίνα said...

hmmmm....nice sandals!!!elpizo sintoma na li8oun ta texnika provlimata....xx

Unknown said...

Love the nail polish and the sandals are fabulous!

Unknown said...

ohh no...thats not enough hours for blogging lol.

those sandals are soooo hot!! esp with the yellow nail polish :)

meraldia said...

Endiaferousa epilogi, mpravo! Kai ta kaktakia sou m aresan, ta latreuo, to mpalkoni mou einai gemato tetoia!

martinakappa said...

Hi, Marietta!! I' m so glad I found your blog. Greek blogging is so immature yet and besides your blog is fantastic! Thank you for your comment! Oh, and I like the yellow nail polish!! And the sandals too!!

R.C. said...

oh what a unique color... never even thought about yellow polish... will have to test that... ;)

CC said...

I've been looking for a nice yellow nail posh but the ones are find are so tacky.
Love the sandals. :)


Xx

Mairyliscious said...

eyxaristw poly gluka mou gia ta kala sou logia !!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE yellow. You have a great blog. I'd love to read more to come. Just to let you know. I'm having a free giveaway contest to give away postcards made out of my photographs. Check it out on my Photo blog. keep up the good work!

tonia fashion tour said...

ax...mou aresei ppoly to kitrino!!kai wraios syndyasmos me ta mauro!!!
kai to roz forema apo to prohgoumeno post..TELEIO!!!
xxx