Friday, August 28, 2009

Disneyland, Paris

Welcome to Disneyland where you feel like a kid again, you live in all your favourite fairytales and you can't stop smiling!


One of the hotels, just at the entrance, looking like a palace, all pink and pretty!








All these costumes make me wish I was small and I could fit it.. Almost every little girl gets one there, the clothes are so realistic and so cute.


There were so many things I wanted to buy, these are some I couldn't resist in.




Even the junk food comes in cute disney bags.




I can't believe I'm posting this, but there you go! :) We spent 1,5 h waiting on the queue, so nothing better to do than goofing around, taking pics and eating candies.













  • When you go you'd better start clockwise with the rides, otherwise you might get confused walking around doing nothing (*cough*). 7 hours in there and I didn't even get to go in half of the games.
  • The queues are crazy so get the Fast-Pass ticket to get in faster than anyone else later at the day.
  • Make sure you eat before 5 p.m cause after that you might find everything closed and end up starving till you get home!
  • Don't try to take photos in the rides, just enjoy it!
*click on the pic for the video of my favourite ride*
"It's a Small World"

14 comments:

martinakappa said...

I love Eurodisney!!! Exo pai 2 fores idi! I teleftea itan to perasmeno kalokeri ke tha ithela na ksanapao to sintomotero dinato!! Ides poso telia ine ola eki?!!! I steka tis Mini sou pigeni poli!! Tin ixa dokimasi ki ego, alla telika den tin pira ke to metaniosa. Osa pragmatakia ke an agorasa apo eki mou fenonte liga... Telies oles oi fotos sou ke fisika to outfit sou! Katallilo gia tin peristasi!!! Love, Martina

ShoppingTherapy said...

the funny thing is that even the soap at the hotel had an imprint of mickey's ears !!
btw i have come to a conclusion that if you stay about 7h you get to play 7 games, with the delays and the queues and all, it's like one hour/one game
frequent visitors suggest you start early, like when the doors open, 12-4 go back to the hotel for lunch, use the pool, rest and back again for the festivities till the park closes

martinakappa said...

A! Molis se prosthesa ke stin bloglist mou!! Filia!

CherryColors said...

OMG! Every little girl gets a dress? I'm so envious, I wanna be 6 again!

I want to go to disneyworld now.. ahhh!
:(
The closest one is in France.. blah!

^^

I hope you had a great time there!

meraldia said...

Ax, oneiremeni katastasi..

Meya Cruz said...

beautiful pics

Jae said...

awww, I miss Disney World! I've only been to the ones in Florida and California but they are amazing. Now if only there weren't so much people all the time... haha as if

Lolita Riot said...

yay disneyland! Ive only ever been to disney World in florida and LOVED it! I once took a photo in the ride and later saw it said no flash photography LOL

Κατερίνα said...

Disneyland for ever!!!
Den xreiazetai na eisai paidi gia na ksetrela8eis se auto to meros!!!!!ta autia mini mouse einai teleia!!!xx

natalie said...

Wow!!! I'm so jealous, I've never been and it looks amazing! Love your pictures! What a beautiful castle! :)

tonia fashion tour said...

pwwww...ti paramithenies photos??!!!!!makari na paw kai egw mia mera!!!
to mini kapelaki teleiooooo!!!
makiaaa
xxx

Anastacia said...

Sooooo sweet pictures! I love it so much!!!
Was in a Disney land like a 100 years ago LOL:
Thanq for visited me :)
I can share the site where I find mine http://btemplates.com/
Check it here :)

Anonymous said...

disneyland will always make u feel like a kid again!

Summer Darling said...

i love paris disneyland,hope to revisit again!!