Saturday, July 17, 2010

MAC Venomous Villains Collection

I need a job, like..... NOW! September is so close and I need to start saving money for the upcoming collection. MAC haven't seen me for almost a year, but they got me with this one... I have to admit I'm totally Disney Princesses rather than the Villains but with the funky packaging, Cruella De Ville, and red lipstick that reminds me of luscious Snow White lips I can already see me buying at least 5 pieces! EXCITED!!

PS. Thank you all for your amazing comments on my last post, I'm adjusting well in London life, I'll soon answer personally to all of you and start checking your blogs again, I'll start looking for jobs in 2 days and I'm ready to start blogging! I'm afraid this might turn into a diary due to my excitement, but I have so many more things to discover and want to share them all!

xxxxxx











(all photos from temptalia.com)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my this collection is going to be the end of me and my bank account too! I can see it now!
They are all just so fab I want everything!!!!
I wonder if they will put out a Disney Princess Collection... That would be amazing!

live and love said...

omorfi kole3ion!!

ShoppingTherapy said...

i had no idea about this collection, the packiging is really cool, but i don't think i'm buying anything as i don't see any new colors or textures compared to the ones i already own. except maybe that burgundy-glittered nail polish i see

LINEA. said...

i want it alllll!

Anonymous said...

hi, recently got addicted to lipsticks. haha..what can i say, i'm a late bloomer I guess. :) found your site while researching on the venomous villains collections and added you up to my blogroll. :)