Friday, January 22, 2010

A bit of London in my style

Hi all of you lovelies!

A couple of things :

Uno. Thank you all so much for the wishes! Of course I'm ecstatic for calling my boyfriend fiance now but(Queen B that's for you) don't worry it will be some time 'till you see me looking for wedding dresses, haha! And I'm sure you'll help me chose! :P

Dos. I went for ice skating again. Of course the ring was really small compared to the one in London but I practised and did so much better so I can't complain. I love it more and more, and it seems the only thing I like from winter is the sports.

Tres. Yay, fashion related post again. But I'm so bored of the same pose, and the same backgroung....! But I have a plan. It includes a new camera, a remote control and a new backgroung. They'll come slowly! The colours look awful here, but I thought I'll post these anyway.





Dress : Primark
Belt : Primark
Ankle boots : Zara
Bracelets : Topshop and Stradivarious



Cuatro. Primark is a new favourite shop!! So cool and most importantly, so CHEAP! Have you heard of it? Love it or not?

xxxx

19 comments:

Victoria said...

Thanks for your question!

I would agree with your boyfriend, once you have got 1 dog to look after looking after 2 is the same amount of work.

Having a dog is hard work but it isn't much more hard work having 2 (or more) as long as you feel comfortable walking two at once, etc.

Plus it's company for them when you're not home :)

xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful look! I love those bracelets so much!

Zuuchini said...

woah! I love the outfit. especially the skirt. and oooh, a remote for camera eh. The market is acknowledging the girls taking pictures of themselves market haha

Lolita Riot said...

cute outfit! esp the dress!

Krystallia said...

Nice look!I heavent heard of Primark before but i will google it :)

K@terina B. said...

hahaha!!! k kala tha kaneis! ;) btw teleio outfit... k to primark to episkeftika, einai ontws apiteuta cheap alla ...moirizei apaisia... :Plol!!

efi said...

sygxarhthria ki apo mena! :)

para poly wraio outfit. epishs mou aresei poly to palto sou!

Froso M. said...

Teleia fousta!!!!!!!!!!!

tonia fashion tour said...

poly omorfo outfit marietta!!!
eidika i fousta..
tres chic!!

xxx

Tina A. said...

You look super cute hun! :)
I love your fashion posts! :)
Btw, ti tha eleges gia ena post me winter-sport-appropriate fashion prosanatolismo? (To...boy me exei trelanei na pame gia ski ki egw den exw idea ti forane, I need tips Mariettaki)! :)

xoxo

meraldia said...

Πολύ στυλάτη στο παγοδρόμιο!

ShoppingTherapy said...

primark? i guess it's london based, never visited it.
the outfit looks young and feminine!

Tina A. said...

So, guess what, you 're tagged again, haha!
No need to re-do it of course, but thought I 'd let you know!

http://allthevanity.blogspot.com/2010/01/kreativ-blogger-award.html

Filiaa!xx

Sarah said...

Ohhh you look so gorgeousss!!! I love Ice skating, so much fun :)

Unknown said...

The outfit looks great! Also, I just read you got engaged!!! How amazing! Congratulations!!

raita 2 said...

nice outfit. :)

Lisa said...

Love your outfit you look lovely xx

Sugahspank! said...

love the skirt
and the belt
and your hair!!

purchase viagra said...

viagra prescription
purchase viagra online