Monday, January 18, 2010

Been there, done that

The following post is a review of my Christmas Holidays and picture heavy!

1. Watched the fireworks in London in New Year's

(video here)

2. Went to Laduree for gateau, not macarons, and in Harrods, not Champs Elysees.

(At this point I got a bit angry, because they wouldn't allow photos, and helloo, if you take my camera, you take the whole joy of the experience away. But I managed to sneak some with the Iphone hehehe)






(I love the piece of gold on it, so luxurious)

3. Ice skated for the first time by Somerset House (my knee was covered by a big bruise that you do not want to see!)


4. Watched Chicago, the musical and it was breathtaking!


5. Ate one of everything in Winter Wonderland.

6. Made new friends!


7. Watched Avatar in 3D TWICE (and I never do that!)

8. Bought extreme amounts of Lush, more that I should


9. Saw snow



10. Got engaged :D



Couldn't be better........!

19 comments:

Zuuchini said...

OMG?! YOU GOT ENGAGED?! CONGRATZ! totally unexpected from this post!! i get super happy whenever i know someone is engaged. ehehehheheh!!! my joy can't be compared with yours though ;p

oh and...i want a piece of that cake please.

NicRTV (陳亞任) said...

Wow....Congatulations on being engaged....:D

ShoppingTherapy said...

omg!! congrats! it couldn't have been better indeed!!!

meraldia said...

Congrats, congrats!!!! What a wonderful trip!

Κατερίνα said...

Αρραβωνιάστικες????
Συγχαρητήρια....με το καλό κ ο γάμος!!!!!

a-gilr's-life-blog said...

sugharhthria !!! :D

Jessica said...

congratzzzz for the engagement!!! :)
btw,the chocolate at laduree, looks soooooooo tasty <3

Alecca Rox said...

congratulaAAaaAtions!
what a post, what a holiday!
wish you every happiness sweetie;)

daisychain said...

omg, congratulations girly!

Tina A. said...

Eeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
Syghxarhthria Mariettaki!!!!!!!
I 'm sure that was the holiday to be remembered!!!
Congrats again!

xxx

Lopi said...

OMG, congratulations!!! this is so amazing!

tonia fashion tour said...

to teleytaio neo kai i fwtografia itan ta kalytera!!!!sygxaritiraaaa...soy eyxomai kathe eytyxia!!!!!

xxx

Unknown said...

Mas afises to kalytero teleftaio e?! Sygxaritiria kai o,ti kalytero!
The chocolate dessert looks mouth watering! And I have also "been there, done that" for most of the things you posted and it was amazing. I love London so much!
Congrats again on your engagement! xxx

K@terina B. said...

congrats girl!! AN K EISAI MIKRH AKOMA!! :p (haha i am an against marriage human being yet happy for u) damn it i went to london too and i didn't watch chicago!!! LOVED la durre though and all the macarons!!!

Froso M. said...

Zhlevwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

natalie said...

Haha, love that you mentioned the engagement last, what a twist!Congratulations!! Great London photos, you made me miss it again!! :)

irina said...

congratulations are in order! I watched Chicago as well on January; breathtaking it is!

Nicki's Notebook said...

ok love somerset house skating, love LUSH....and love that you got engaged!! just found your lovely blog - congrats hun! x

Mairyliscious said...

agapi mu exw xasei polla
epeisodia ti glukeia pu eisai me to skoufaki sou !
panemorfh !
sugxarhthria na eiste kala kai eutuxismenoi !!!!