Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Instant Glamour

Lately there's been :
lack of new clothes and lack of inspiration.

One easy and cheap thing to do when you're going through that is to play with your hair. I'm still really into big hair and eyeliner. Best way to glam up yourself and look pretty with some 50s feel to it.

So here's an article I found in my files, from an old Glamour (Greece) magazine. The quality of the scans is good, so feel free to click, read, save, whatever you want! This model is so pretty!



13 comments:

meraldia said...

Otan vlepw tetoies kommwseis, metaniwnw pou ekopsa ta mallia mou konta!

daisychain said...

fab post <3

Unknown said...

I love her hair! It has such great volume!!

natalie said...

Teleia xtenismata! Pasxizw xronia twra gia ogko sta mallia mou, alla den to vazw katw!

σκεmd said...

θα συμφωνησω με τη meraldia

Mairyliscious said...

yperoxa malliaaa

Unknown said...

Axxx! Symfwnw me tin Meraldia!

Tina A. said...

Bardot hair is always so stunning, but I 'm afraid that it's sooo hard to duplicate....!

xxx

Unknown said...

i agree, the model is so pretty! and i love her hair the most

Closet Full of Nothing said...

So true! a new hair-do really updates a look :)

xoxo,
http://closetfullofnothing.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

Wow she is gorgeous! I wish I had the patience and skill to do my hair like this! It would end up a big fat mess lol

daphne on a rocketship said...

Thnx for the comment!
Lovely post btw!!!

Tali said...

Mee too... i love big hair! I just have very thin hair so its hard to make it fluffy and volumous! :/
I love the color of the girls hair in the 2nd pic. Its perfect mix of blonde/brown and a bit grey!