Thursday, December 17, 2009

Travelling and some new cute things

Warning! This is just a "Look, look what I bought, isn't it cute??" kind of post! :P I'm in a crazy good mood today, since yesterday was the last presentation and the last lesson of the year, today last day of work, and in the meantime I had some time to wander around shops.

I stopped by H&M where, the first thing you notice is a million cute present packs of Hello Kitty as angel, golden and christmas-y packaging, all pretty and cheap, great for presents.
Next to the counter I noticed these and it didn't take long after I sniffed (and I sniffed whilst they were closed in their box!) to decide "I WANT THEM... ALL ". So I bought all 3. I'm talking about these special edition lip balms (you can never have too much right?) in Winter Apple, Caramel Fudge and Vanilla Sugar. Delicious, really moisturizing, they neutralize the color of your lips and it gives some glow. Cost = 1,95 euros. They replaced straight away Vaseline in my make up bag.






And talking about make up bags. I have a big case in my bag to keep all the make up, my hand sanitizer ( we live in hard times) etc etc. I told myself I'm not buying any other case unless I find something I love and that I won't settle with something average. THAT was love at first sight and only 3,95! Keeper!Exactly how I imagined it!


Getting in the Christmas mood, we decorated the house and that's a small sample, since we went all the way with socks hanging, a smallest tree in our room, getting out our celebrational table cloths! I even have tissues next to my bed with Christmas theme!


If you want to find out how I made the above origami, click here for the video. Yes, yes, if I can do it, you can do it too! I think I ruined it a bit with the glitter but anyway, I just hid it in the tree haha!




Last but definitely not least, news. My bags are all packed, my camera is empty because I'm flying to London tomorrow! I apologize if my blog will turn into a diary the next 3-4 weeks, I'm just so excited! Wish me luck for my flight ( I want it and need it cause I'm a bit anxious) and I hope the weather will be good. Right now it's snowing there, could this mean I might have White Christmas?? Please God!

What will you be doing for Christmas holidays? Skiing maybe, small trips somewhere with a fireplace?

10 comments:

a-gilr's-life-blog said...

Kalo ta3idi Marietta mou . Egw 8a paw Nea Yorkh gia ta Xristougenna , paw ma thn oikogeneia mou na doume ton aderfo mou :) .

Mairyliscious said...

Kalo taxidi na peraseis yperoxa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!kales giortoules an dn ta pyme !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

natalie said...

London!!!! Zileuwwwww...... Na peraseis TELEIA!! ♥

ps. ta lip balms prepei na myrizoun yperoxa!

ShoppingTherapy said...

travelling+vacation+shopping
=happiness!!!!

meraldia said...

Kalo taxidi!!!!! Teleia na peraseis!!!! K na pswniseis!!! K na vgaleis photos na tis doume!!!!

daisychain said...

wow, I want those lipbalms NOW!

daphne on a rocketship said...

Thnx for the comment sweetie!!!!
auta t lipbalms fenonte teleia...!!!!
super post btw!!
;)

Tina A. said...

Hope you 're having an amazing time in the uk love!
Cute haul and the christmas decorations are lovely and add to the warm, home-y, festive atmosphere! :)
Kala Xristougenna Mariettaki!


xxx

anastasia said...

Teleio to londino!!! Thelo ki ego!!!! Tis giortes tha tis peraso sto spiti ton gonion mou! elpizo na prolavo ta lip balms otan epistrepso athina meta tis giortes!
Kala na peraseis

Froso M. said...

Na peraseis teleia! Kales giortes gemates eftixismenes stigmes! ta filia mou, perimenoume fotografies!