Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Like

I like when you can experiment with your look.
I like the fact I dare for things I wouldn't normally do.
Like wearing heels in the day just because I feel like it.


Vest : Stradivarious
Shirt : Bershka
Jeans : Zara
Ankle boots : Zara

Or wearing bright pink lipstick. Brings out my rock side.

Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack
Barry M Lip Paint in 146 Dolly Pink

I like delicious dessert after a ridiculously big plate of pasta.


And I like cooking. So check out my new blog here. (link on the side too, click on the pic).I've been baking a lot lately so wait for cookies and apple pie recipe to come.

Like everyone around, I'm on the run for university projects and deadlines, but there's always time for some blogging, right?

xxx

30 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi

Thanks for your comment on my blog x

I love your outfit and the colour of that lipstick is gorgeous.

Where did you get the paint from?

Unknown said...

I like your outfit! I always thought vests add a little something to a look. And that dessert... OMG, I was drooling over my keyboard!!!! (Mas eftiakses vradiatika!!!! LOL!)

Unknown said...

Oh, and another thing! where do you buy Barry M in Greece???

Mairyliscious said...

giami giami ti laxtaristh lixoudia einai auth ?
wraio gileko !!!

Alecca Rox said...

yeap, that vest is a show-stopper + Love the way u use the eyeliner!

bunee said...

i agree with the eyeliner comment ! and you have the perfect ideal eye crease !

so i noticed that your location says youre from greece .. and you have a food blog ! i LOVEEEE greek food . can i request for some yummy authentic greek recipes if you know any ? :)

Penny said...

haha!i agree!as the weather turns colder, i turn to cooking! :)

ShoppingTherapy said...

trying new stuff is always a)every year's resolution b)refreshing. good for you!

a-gilr's-life-blog said...

wraio post . phgaine edw https://www.bnevertoobusytobebeautiful.co.uk/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=559&category_id=642&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=42
na deis ti brhka

Anastacia said...

Your make-up looks great! Such light and natural shadows! Looks so nice! Also your lips are so cute!

natalie said...

Love your vest! You look really pretty! :)

I'm gonna check out your new blog!

daisychain said...

you look so cute,

I need that lipstick in my life!

meraldia said...

Me geia to neo blog! Bravo sou pou mageireueis, ante na pairnw k egw paradeigmata! Symfwnw k ehw gia to eye-liner, to evales teleia!!
xxx

battered couture said...

yummy! both for the food and the look.

Tina A. said...

Loving the outfit Marietta and your likes! ;)))
Btw, omg - Dolly Pink is gooorgeous on you, I can't make it work with my complexion!

Filia!
xoxoxo

tonia fashion tour said...

teleio to outfit sou kai ta boots!!!
to kragion einai toosoo laxtaristo oso kai to glyko!!!!
to eyeliner to exeis valei teleia!!

xxx

Victoria said...

That lipstick is gorgeous and really suits you. xx

Zara said...

the lipstick looks so cool :) i had a cake exactly like that for my birthday last weekend! i will definitely be checking out your food blog for meal ideas. link swap? xoxo

Goodle. said...

Oww that pink lipstick looks like candy! Haha awesome colour! I wish i could do my eyes like that... but ill end up looking like a panda :S not good at it at all! :)

Very cool blog you have here :D

Goodle x

Julia said...

Hello ^^
Thank you for your sweet comment. I really like your outfit. This vest is really nice! ^^

and hey! I can see a slideshow of japanese cakes and sweets in menu.
I love this cocoa koala sweets! why do you know them? :D You can buy them in your country? <3

xoxox
Julia

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment about my hair! I love the outfit post, and the pink lipstick is an amazing shade!!

battered couture said...

pink is so very you!

Unknown said...

Hey hun,
I have no idea to be honest. I don't really buy from Lush that often it was spur of the moment thing haha. Maybe you could email them and ask?
Sorry I can't be of any help xx

HoneyBunny said...

Cute look and great make up! Those boots are lovely!

Viva La Fashion said...

love your vest and rocker pose. :)

and yummy!! that looks so good! :D

σκεmd said...

polu wraio gileko...:D








a new blog
irinielmo.blogspot.com

Mairyliscious said...

pu eisai giati exeis eksafanistei ?
se eyxaristw gia to toso kolakeutiko sxolio
makia sou omorfh !

DluxEdition.com said...

I love the outfit!

Anyways check out my blog too if you like :)

Yolanda said...

i reli like that bright pink and ur outfit too

Sarah said...

Oh you look just stunning!!! Love your eyemakeup and the lippy too! Oh gosh that dessert looks delic! I had the most delicious plate of waffles with creme and nutella in Santorini- oh words can not describe :)