Saturday, July 4, 2009

Big news


In 3 days I'm off to Paris for holidays! I'll stay for a week and already planned the sightseeing and of course shopping! We'll also spend one day in Eurodisney and one in Normandy.
I remembered some old posts from Alecca Rox about Paris, very useful here, here, about Lafayette, and my favourite, about Laduree !! Following the steps of Carrie in Paris, wow!
I also found this blog about various locations in parisian neighbourhoods you wouldn't want to miss out!

Any tips are welcome! Oh, and if anyone knows about the weather right now, I would appreciate it, I really don't know what to pack. Will I be cold wearing my summer dresses?

I guess I'll take a break from the internet, so see you all when I come back with posts about everything! I'm a camera freak so there will be photos of everything too, hehe.

Au revoir

19 comments:

vanilla said...

awww u have fun !
take TONS of pict yeah !
hahahaha
im so jealouss
especially the shopping n sightseeing !!
haha

Mimi said...

How exciting!!!

I hope you have a wonderful trip, buy lots of amazing things, take loads of pictures, perhaps meet a fabulous guy, and enjoy the delish food!

xo

Lolita Riot said...

lucky! If I was in your position I would get ready to try all the food lol esp the desserts!

Mairyliscious said...

o o o so jealous!!
na peraseis uperoxa !!!
kalo taxidi kai kala pswnia :)P

*Constance said...

Na pas Montmartre prwi eivai kataplnktika, me poly kosmo, kai Brady pio nrema kai magika..Na fas crepes kai glyka kai va peraseis teleia!!!!!!!!!!

Meya Cruz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meya Cruz said...

have an awesome time!!

Jo said...

Jeallllllllllllloooooooouuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssss :ppp

Have a GREAT time!!!

ShoppingTherapy said...

never been to paris, so I'm waiting for YOUR tips! :)

Hari K said...

na pas opwsdipote sto mouseio modas pou einai stin aristeri pteriga tou loubrou me ksexwristi eisodo! anevazoun teleies ektheseis!
i'm so jealous! i love paris!!!

ToKataifi said...

ooooh..telia girl!!!!

kalo kalo ta3idi kperimenoume poles fotos =D=D

Aline said...

how amazing! I can't wait to hear all about it!

tonia fashion tour said...

axxxxx...bravoo!!!na peraseis teleia...kai vevaia kala pswnia!!!
:D

battered couture said...

have a good one and don't forget to have lunch in the Pompidou museum roof!

ToKataifi said...

kanonise etsi ke er8is stn protevousa na vgoume oles mazi :)

mademoiselle myrtilo. said...

i envy you!!!!paris is a fairytale!!!have fun και περιμένουμε άπειρες φώτο!!!

Christiana said...

Kala na peraseis!!! Bon voyage!!! A Pariiiiiis!!! <3 <3 <3

R.C. said...

wooooow... you have to let me know your favorite places cause I'm going in about a month or two :)))))

Bonne voyage cherie amour!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

have an amazing time in paris!! :)