Saying bye bye to Greece...
and welcoming the cloudy Paris..
You can see a tiny bit from the top of the Eiffel Tower from our room!
Every single building is special. I was blown away by the beauty of this city!
Everything is pretty, from old buildings, to malls and shops.. Louvre with the well-known Pyramid.
...to tents by Seine river selling vintage books, cards, posters.
First thing you notice is the multiculturalism of the place. Beautiful thing to see different people, wearing different clothes, according to their traditions. I don't get this in my small town!
Bicycles everywhere, there are even public ones to rent (how did I never think of that?)
My first chocolat in one of the many brasseries-cafes.
Les Invalides, Napoleon's grave. There's no way you'll see a simple front of a building, they care a lot about that.
The perfect symmetry. People here LIVE. Everywhere you go there's green, everything around you is nice to look at, you're happy walking at these streets.
Eiffel Tower from Trocadero Square. I was enjoying myslef 'till the heavy rain started suddenly!
or the Elysian Fields, and the Arc de Triomphe.
Louis Vuitton baby!
Cheeeeesy!I took a picture infront of Louis Vuitton! No shopping this time, I 'll have to come again :D I was craving the big suitcases from the window!
Metro is a great way to check the Parisian people and their style.
I consider myself an expert after using it so much.
To be continued...
26 comments:
Lucky girl. I love Paris, been twice and it's still one of my fav cities. Can't wait to go back, these photos are lovely and good memory joggers!
AMAZING PICS!!!!!!
eisai poly chic ekei pu pineis th sokolata sou trellara mes th vroxh dn xampariazeis tpt ftanei pu hsoun sto parisi !!!
teleia se zhleuwwwwwwwwww
Wow!! such amazing pictures!! very pretty. i need to hurry up and go visit paris cause im not going to lie, im a little jealous =]]
lets trade places :D! Ive always wanted to go and see Versailles!
wow ! ohh so beautiful !
haha
im so jealous !
loll
paris is so beautiful!!!!the first time i was there i remember saying to my parents:"i want to live here forever"!!!!i'm sure your trip was as great as the photos!!!!!
beautiful pictures!
im waiting for the next part of the story. even though i didnt like Paris that much...
foveres photooooooosssss!!!!!perases teleia e????bravo...!!!perimenw kai tis alles!!!!
kisses xxx
:) someone seems had an amazing time!
Oooh la la. How gorgeous! I would LOVE to go to Paris one day. Try out their pastries, take a stroll through the city. Ahhhh, bliss! Looks like it's amazing.
everything is so beautiful :] i wonder what it turly looks like at nite<3
οντως είναι τέλεια...εγώ είχα πάει απρίλιο...ειχαμε πάει και στο πρώτο μαγαζί του Dior...να πάτε...είναι φοβερό...καλή συνέχεια...:D
ooo!I remembered my trip last year!Trocadero was by far my favourite place!We used to start the day by taking coffee in plastic cups and some croissants from a nice bakery and go eat them there,overlooking le Tour Eiffel!aiaiaii!
it was la vie en rose for 6 days!! Magnifique!!! :)
kalosorises girl!!!
vlepo perases poli omorfa..=D
poli orees fotos..(perimenoume perisoteres..)
a new blog
www.petaloudisiouc.blogspot.com
poso teleia perases?????!!!!!great pics, perimenoume k tis epomenes(8a einai san piga)!!!
poly omorfes fwtografies, eidika h prwth apo tis dyo pou ka8esai sto grasidi einai fantastikh!
kai eis alla taksidia me ygeia! :)
you made some greta photos
almost can feel the energy
you seem to be really beautiful
I must admit I am so jealous! lol You are a very lucky girl! :)
Sooooooooo jealous. What gorgeous pics!
Wow amazing pictures-I really want to go now-it's on my wish list of places to go.
omg... I can't wait to go... but the way you are describing it sounds a lot like montreal... :) Love it!
oooh you are so luckyy!
kai ego thelo san treli na pao sto parisiii!
aa by the way
se pio ksenodoxeio emeines?
rotao giati psaxno gia ksenodoxeia pio ftina alla kai na min einai san kaluvaa!
@Marianna Meiname sto Holiday Inn sto Porte de Clichy. Konta se sta8mo metro,pentaka8ara domatia, kalo proino(an kai ta megala group eixan kalitero) kai den eimai sigouri gia timi giati itan meso praktoreiou mazi me ta metaforika alla prepei na einai giro sta 100 to diklino. Gia pio ftina koita kai s afto to site
http://hotels.americacheaphotels.com/City.aspx?languageCode=EN&fileName=Paris&pageIndex=0&sort=MinRate-asc&tabId=Details
aaa se euxaristo para poluuu :)
Post a Comment