I've been to Mykonos for a week which was a pure bliss made of sea, sun, bikinis, coconut oil, dancing, clubbing, cocktails, and screaming , which justifies the Mykonoooos scream since I came back, that annoys everyone around me! You won't understand the fun 'till you go there and follow the craziness. I've been so negative about this island my whole life, probably because of the media, but now I can only say GO FOR IT.
Enough with the rambling though, although I could talk and talk and talk endlessly about it!
When you're clubbing and dancing for 3 days in a row the last thing you care about anymore is high heels!! I've worn them, I've enjoyed it, I've hurt my feel badly, but then we decided that high shoes no more! So we went out with our flat sandals. And I danced so much more!Freedooom.
Let me tell you, it was love at first sight. And they had me from the packaging! Pink bag, satin bow?Yes, please!
Another thing I got super excited about was the linen bag for keeping them! It might sound silly but it feels so luxurious and I've never owned one.
Oh my lovely shoes, I love you.
12 comments:
I love your shoes as well! You look soooo beautiful in the picture!!!
i love your outfit you look lush!
and those sandals are to die for!!!
xoxo
Go girl! You rocks! The shoes are fantastic and they look really comfy. They are pretty much what I'm looking for this summer :D!
those are gorgeous.... too bad it's winter here in Aus =( .... i'm all wrapped up....
you wore your new bikini i suppose! i've always been a supporter of mykonos, i mean it's the island where you can have any kind of vacation you want, glamorous, party, fine dining, and even have a quite time if you choose so. anyway, if you're having a great time, no worries about the lack of blogging (although we miss you)
the dress rocks :)
teleia ta sandalia!!!
kai ta mallia sou fainodai yperoxa!!!!
i Mykonos einai teleio nisi!!
xxx
ouaou ! uperoxa sandaliaaaaaaaa
me geia!
einai teleia!!
Gorgeous sandals sweetie, and I love the whole outfit, super cute and summery!
Glad you had a nice time, I 've never been, I fear I 'm too old for it (I don't do the clubbing much anymore)! Perhaps I should visit outside of the high-peak season, though!
Glad to see you posting! Mwah's!
xoxoxo
love the outfit. great taste. lovely blog too. :)
Nice shoes :)
fovero forema,panta ayto to zara krybei thysauroys!!! http://www.inspectorliza.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment