Sunday, January 18, 2009

Side Ponytail with a Twist


I've been trying different hairstyles lately, cause I was stuck between straight hair, curly hair and ponytails...Thanks to pursebuzz (who always has fab ideas!) I found a reaaally easy hairstyle, good for all the seasons and all the occasions. It's chic, cute, it can be glamorous, and apart from the side ponytail you use the same technic for low ponytail, for a half do..Simply looove it!
Inspiration : http://www.beautyarchives.pursebuzz.com/?p=1995

13 comments:

Alecca Rox said...

cool-cool-cool idea! (suits u too)

Anonymous said...

ooooohh me likey!!

you look gorgeous Marietta! I love this hairstyle on u!! u r rockin it!

i must say that you have natural beauty.

beautiful!!

Marietta said...

Thank you both!
Katrina you make me blush! :*

Dorothy said...

Πολύ όμορφο! Μου αρέσει γιατί δεν είναι υπερβολικά στυλιζαρισμένο.

Mika's Fashion said...

ανεπιτηδευτα sexy;)

Mona said...

your hair is gorgeous and soft looking <3

Lopi said...

Τέλειο! Και σε κολακεύει απίστευτα.
Όχι ότι χρειάζεσαι και πολύ βοήθεια πάντως για να είσαι κούκλα!

Anonymous said...

Πολύ ωραίο χτένισμα,απλό κ περιποιημένο!Καλά,περιττό να σου πω ότι έχεις τέλεια μαλλιά :)

XPPINKXX said...

Hello dolly

i must say i really love this hair style its really soft and feminine! i really like the soft curls on the front too

speaking of being hungry on my post...look at your fancy pot of tea!!!look at you all pro with your electric foamer...

please can i have a VENTI chai LATTE please made especially from dreamville

xo

cococo said...

cute hair!!

and cute blog:)

Anonymous said...

hey hun!!!

about the cbox,

1st: you go to "Layout"

2nd: click on "Add a Gadget"

3rd: go ahead add the "HTML/JavaScript" gadget

4th: just paste the code their

I hope that helps!!!!

Mustafa Şenalp said...

Çok güzel site.:)

fuzkittie said...

Your hair is gorgeous, the waves are so perfect!!