I personally love Starbucks, I cant find anywhere their perfect Latte Caramel... But I do know how to make their great Chai Latte. Originally they use a flavoured tea bag you can purchase at the store, lots of cinnamon and milk. But I can tell you how to make it using the original spicies. The taste is the same, plus, it' s much healthier.
It all started when my boyfriend's mum gave me the authentic indian tea recipe.
Just to let you know, its fantastic for stomachaches, when you have a cold , when the weather is cold and practically anything!
So let's begin..
You can use any tea bag you want , green or black tea, but I would suggest to avoid something like lemon flavoured tea ...Mmm, you don't want lemon taste in your indian tea or anything like that...Yak, I made the mistake once...trust me..not nice.
For a cup of tea, you put the quantity of water you want in a small pan.
It all started when my boyfriend's mum gave me the authentic indian tea recipe.
Just to let you know, its fantastic for stomachaches, when you have a cold , when the weather is cold and practically anything!
So let's begin..
You can use any tea bag you want , green or black tea, but I would suggest to avoid something like lemon flavoured tea ...Mmm, you don't want lemon taste in your indian tea or anything like that...Yak, I made the mistake once...trust me..not nice.
For a cup of tea, you put the quantity of water you want in a small pan.
3-4 seeds of cardamo (κάρδαμο that is)
1 cinnamon stick
about a teaspoon of cinnamon powder
as much sugar as you like (I put 2 teaspoon, I like it sweet)
and of course , don't forget the teabag
You put everything in the water, you stir a bit, and you let it boil. Be careful and stay close cause as soon as it starts boiling, it's really easy to explode :P
You put a bit of milk in a different cup and using a small hand electric mixer (or anything else you have, you can even put it in a shaker) you stir till it becomes like foam.
You pour the milk-foam-thing in the tea and wohoo it floats (yes, I'm silly)!You put some cinnamon powder on top, for taste AND presentation, and voila!
Your fabulous tea is ready!Enjoy!


6 comments:
check u out!!
i love tea!! when i go to starbucks, i usually order their ginger green tea. i should try their chai tea!!
yummmy!! now i am craving for some starbucks!!!
oh yeah, i discovered those artist from friends, myspace and my cousin! i love colors!!
Το έφτιαξα σήμερα το απόγευμα και βγήκε πολύ καλό! Από τσάι έβαλα πράσινο με μέντα, super γεύση (αν και πεθαίνω για caramel macchiato, το ομολογώ!).
Χαίρομαι που σ'άρεσε. :)
looks deliiiicious! Will certainly try that!
*love ur blog, adding u to my blogroll;)
how did i miss this? thanks for the recipe, will def try it out!
To εφτιαξα και ήταν κα-τα-πλη-κτι-κό!!Ευχαριστούμε πολύ για τη "συνταγή"!!!
Post a Comment